With a newly established Lead Generation and Digital Marketing Manager role we want to continue our growth focus using the digital channels. As a digital marketing
expert, you will become a member of collaborative Team and will play an important role to target prospective end-customers of GSGroup Recovery Services. The right
candidate is characterized by being self-motivated, initiative taking, and eager to deliver measurable results. You will directly report to Recovery Business Area Manager.
- Responsibility for lead generation operations across Recovery Business Area markets (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Baltic, possible expansion at a later stage)
- Plan, develop, and execute lead generation campaigns in digital marketing channels. Digital marketing channels include but not limited to company webpages and web-shops, e-mail and newsletter, paid search, social media, partners and affiliates
- Generation and coordination of new online content ideas, participation in editorial content production for distribution on relevant social media channels.
- Using analytic tools and database analysis to come up with relevant segment propositions
- Manage campaign-, segment-, and market specific landing pages, including SEO and other tactics to drive traffic.
- Relevant digital marketing experience, preferably with lead generation, e-mail marketing, and sales activation techniques
- A good understanding of digital marketing funnel
- Background from Inbound agency and/or / SEO specialist / agency
- Analytical skills and interest to work with automation tools and data
- University degree
- A good practical understanding of modern CRM platforms
- Communication and teamwork skills, ability to take a broader perspective beyond own market
- Fluent English language skills / any Nordic / Baltic language is a plus
- A competent and inspiring work environment with 200 dedicated colleagues wishing you a warm welcome.
- An exciting role with great development opportunities in an international company.
- Growing organization, technology and innovations driven environment
- Opportunity to work in international environment, implement initiatives across different markets
- Based in one of GSGroup offices (Sandefjord, Oslo, Riga, or other locations)
- Solid training and collaborative team
- Competitive renumeration based on skill and experience level
Since 1992 we have worked with tracking and recovery and today GSGroup is one of leading providers of sensor technology. GSGroup Recovery Services digital systems provide full insight of the last positions of your vehicles and equipment - directly on your phone or PC. If something should disappear or get stolen, it is safe to know that GSGroup Recovery Services will do utmost to recover your assets.
- Recovery since 1992
- Completed more than 3500 track & trace operations
- Own R&D and production of tracking devices and search equipment
- Close cooperation with insurers, police and customs
- Offices in 9 countries
- Track & Trace partner network throughout Europe
For further information, please contact Aivars Vilnitis,
email:email@example.com, or mobile:(+371) 2910 1139.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: November 27th.