Innovation is a core value in GSGroup, and we work continuously to create a better tomorrow for our customers. Now, we are looking for passionate and experienced senior software developers to strengthen our IoT and telematics developer team.
Our products are in daily use by more than 175 000 users, all over Europe, on a 24/7 basis. This requires a high attention to quality and availability. We’re looking for someone to take a hands-on role in the development of our future products while contributing to our existing core solutions.
You will be involved in numerous projects and must be capable of handling several parallel activities and tasks. You are hands on and enjoy coding, you want to deliver valuable solutions with performance and quality.
Competence and experience:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience with a proven track record. Relevant academic credentials are a bonus
- Preferred knowledge and experience within one or several technologies or areas.
- API design (data modelling, REST, Resource Oriented Architecture)
- Stream processing
- Web as a platform
- LEMP/LAMP stack
- Experience in development of business-critical solutions and products, where availability, quality and user experience are important factors
- Background in or experience with architecture and design with “big-data” solutions is a benefit
Task and responsibilities
- Collaborating with other developers in planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks
- Contributing to architectural discussions and decisions regarding existing and new features
- Writing code and making it visible in our products and solutions
- Creating and reviewing technical specifications
- Understand the business and use this knowledge to create relevant products
- Analytic approach to finding solutions even in the most hectic moments
- Take initiative, be creative and act responsibly
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who takes ownership of his/her responsibilities
- Analytical, systematic and organized
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team with excellent cooperative skills
- Good communication skills, written and spoken (conversational and technical English, Norwegian a bonus)
- A competent and inspiring work environment with almost 200 dedicated colleagues wishing you a warm welcome
- An exciting role with great development opportunities in an international company
- Competitive salaries, pension- and insurance schemes
- Office location will be Sandefjord, Norway